It’s the most wonderful time of the year! With the kids jingle belling, and everyone telling you be of good cheer! With twinkling lights, polar bear benches, the smell of peppermint mochas, and the cool breezes off The Harbour, it’s the hap-happiest season of all!
In celebration of the most wonderful time of the year, the Town Centre has transformed into a magical wonderland with new décor, a sparkly new tree and Santa’s reindeer sprinkled throughout the streets. Can you spot them all?
We invite you to embrace your inner child during the happiest of holidays with a host of festive events and special offers. Take photos of your favorite decorations or at your favorite event and share in the spirit on social media by using the hashtag #CamanaBay.
Below are a handful of events we recommend you check out or to view our full range of holiday events and specials, visit our holiday website here, and for all events at Camana Bay check out our events calendar.
- 19 November: Annual Tree Lighting on The Crescent
- 22 November: All Wrapped Up – A Holiday Shopping Event on The Paseo
- Tuesdays; 22 November – 20 December: Christmas Moonlight & Movies in Gardenia Court
- Wednesdays; 23 November – 21 December: Holiday Market on The Paseo
- Thursdays; 24 November – 22 December: Traditional Santa Photos in Gardenia Court
- Saturdays; 26 November – 17 December: Caribbean Santa Photos on The Island
- 26 November: Santa Paws in Gardenia Court
- 27 November: Santa Run in the Town Centre
- 3 December: Cayman 27’s Parade of Lights on The Crescent
- 13 December: Santa Story Times at Regal Cinemas
- 14 December: Festive Flavour Tour at West Indies Wine Company
- 31 December: New Year’s Eve Fireworks and Party on The Crescent