Everyone wants to look their best for Christmas and here are some of my top tips to get you looking great for the holidays.
1.Start brushing your skin daily with a body brush. Always brush upwards towards your heart. Body brushing improves your circulation and it is said that every time you body brush you lose a pound of toxins. Body brushing is also excellent for reducing cellulite.
2. Sip on ginger tea, or make a delicious lemon, cucumber and mint detox water. All of these ingredients have incredible detoxifying effects to help you de-bloat so you can feel much more comfortable in your little black dress.
3. It’s the season to celebrate, but just remember alcohol not only dehydrates your body, but it also leaves your skin dehydrated, dull and grey too. I recommend using an exfoliator on your face at least once a week to stimulate circulation and apply a brightening hydrating face mask once or twice a week to ensure your skin is radiant.
4. Something that is really trendy right now are at-home eye treatments. These eye patches are simple to use and provide excellent results. Just pop them on while you’re having your breakfast and instantly see the improvement in the look of fine lines, crow’s feet and under-eye darkness.
5. Invest in a dry shampoo. This product will be your life saver in between parties. Not only will it absorb excess oils and make your hair smell fresh again, it will also mean less frequent shampooing, which will save your hair from heat-styling damage and colour loss.
6. Don’t forget to book your Christmas hair, nail and beauty appointments early to avoid disappointment. Phone Eclipze Hair Design & Day Spa on
Anneka Greenway is the senior beauty therapist and spa coordinator at Eclipze Hair Design & Day Spa.