Links We Love: Friday, 21 October
If you have a story you want us to check out, just email your link to email@example.com.
- Ever wanted to run a 5K dressed in your favourite Halloween costume? This weekend is your chance with the Monster Dash 5K, where all proceeds help Cayman’s Save Our Youth Foundation.
- Speaking of spooky, we can’t wait to trick-or-treat, watch scary movies in the park and carve pumpkins at Camana Bay, all part of this season’s Halloween festivities.
- Guy Harvey and the Kenneth B. Dart Foundation are hosting Shark Talk, a three-day event in November full of movies, lectures and question-and-answer sessions to help preserve the shark population.
- Check out The Planet D’s incredible list of must-see attractions in the Cayman Islands, how many can you cross off your bucket list?
- MatchesFashion includes Grand Cayman in their report on finding eternal sunshine and where to go to find sun-kissed, bleach-blond sand and long hot days.