This Valentine’s Day, it’s time to fall in love with yourself again – self-love is the ultimate romance. Though this day is usually centred on couples, single people can get in on the romance too. With a variety of things to do, you’ll be sure to rediscover yourself this Valentine’s Day. We’ve created a list of things singletons can do this Valentine’s Day around the Town Centre to make it a day to celebrate, not ignore.
- Everyone loves food – tap into your cooking skills this Valentine’s Day and learn how to mix flavours together. On Valentine’s Day at Bon Vivant – with Chef Maureen from Best Life you can explore the wonderful life of tapas and bubbles for only CI$80 or, on 15 February, you can learn the essentials in preparing fresh fish with Chef Jolene from Nyamaste for only CI$70.
- Wine and dine yourself – why not treat yourself to a lovely dinner in Camana Bay? With a variety of options, such as the goddess dinner at Lola, a delectable three-course set menu from Mizu Asian Bistro + Bar or a delightful two-course set menu from The Brooklyn Pizza + Pasta, you’ll be sure to enjoy a meal in a new way.
- For those who prefer the simple things – grab a movie at Regal Cinemas and head on over to Gelato & Co. or Haagen-Dazs to indulge in a sweet treat. Then don’t stop there – wander around the Town Centre and enjoy the ambience of it all. Feel the breeze kissing your face and the fresh smell of trees and flowers – it really is the simple things in life sometimes.
- Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day – pamper yourself at Eclipze Hair Design & Day Spa: get that pedicure you’ve been denying yourself, or get a massage to relax those muscles. Men can get a feel-good haircut and ladies can get a nice hairdo ‘just because’. Once the pampering is over, grab a bottle of wine at West Indies Wine Company (if that’s your thing) or a nice book from Books & Books and rock the time away in the chairs on the waterfront.
- For the more adventurous person – turn Camana Bay into your playground. Explore the various courtyards in Camana Bay, or some sightseeing in The Observation Tower or even wander along The Island or boardwalk and take in the beauty of it all.
- Celebrate with friends by getting a group of girls or guys together and enjoying a celebration with fellow singletons. Book seats on The Flavour Tour on Wednesday, 15 February or go to watch Fifty Shades Darker, the newest release at Regal Cinemas; grab a communal table at The King’s Head or KARoo for a few pints or book a basketball court at the Camana Bay Sports Complex and celebrate through a shared love of sports.
While you may not yet have that special someone to share your life with, kick start the love affair with yourself: after all, you can’t pour from an empty cup. Share the love with yourself this Valentine’s Day at #CamanaBay.
For more on all things Valentine’s at Camana Bay, visit our Valentine’s Day page.