Earlier sunsets, the smell of pumpkin spiced lattes, and the kids settled into school mode can only mean one thing – fall is in the air! While we don’t experience the chilly fall breezes here in the Caribbean, we do know how to embrace the meaning of the season with gratitude and celebrating fall festivities with loved ones.
We invite you to include us in your fall plans as we host a variety of events to encourage family time over the holiday season, beginning in October with various Halloween-themed activities. This month, make exercise fun by donning a costume and running in the Save Our Youth Foundation 5K. Or gather your family at one of our alfresco movie nights in Gardenia Court. And no trick here, teach your budding chefs how to make their own treats with Bon Vivant’s cooking classes. Camana Bay has endless opportunities for you and your family to begin the season’s celebrations – join us in the Town Centre soon!
Here are the events we recommend you check out, but we have so many more. For our full range of Halloween offerings, events and specials, visit our Halloween page here, and for all events at Camana Bay check out our events calendar.
- 14 October: Halloween Glow Party at Starfish Village
- 22 October: Save Our Youth Monster Dash 5K in the Town Centre
- 26-29 October: Moonlight & Movies: Halloween Series in Gardenia Court
- 28 October: Diablo Halloween Ball at Abacus
- 29 October: Budding Chef Cooking Class: Ghoulish Delights at Bon Vivant
- 29 October: Family Pumpkin Carving at Starfish Village
- 29 October: Halloween Spooktacular in the Town Centre