Camana Bay is a vibrant town in the heart of Grand Cayman. Not only is it the place to shop, dine, work and play, it is now the place to live with the launch of OLEA.
Located to the south of Camana Bay’s Town Centre, adjacent to Cayman International School and walking distance to Seven Mile Beach, the duplexes, condos and townhomes for sale at OLEA on Grand Cayman are perfect for those who wish to own a piece of Camana Bay and thrive in a growing community. The waterfront community will be constructed over four phases with construction commencing in April 2019.
OLEA is a joint venture between Dart Real Estate and NCB Group, two companies that share core values of sustainability and developing high-quality projects. Solar panels will provide power to the residences and common areas and the latest geothermal systems will keep owners cool while saving them money. Combined with LED lighting, energy-efficient appliances and water-conserving plumbing fixtures, the homes are as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible. Sales are well underway with homes selling briskly. The design characteristics of OLEA harmonise with the Camana Bay Town Centre on its doorstep creating a walkable, sustainable, connected and diverse neighbourhood.
By purchasing a home in this new waterfront community, owners will enjoy the comfort, location, security, conveniences and quality that people have come to know and love at Camana Bay. Here are nine other reasons why you should live at OLEA:
- The glistening turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea and sparkling white sand of the world-famous Seven Mile Beach is just a short walk away.
- The neighbourhood will feature a central park with areas designed for seating, free-play and picnics, perfect for time with family and friends.
- The outdoor community BBQ and dining area will be the perfect setting for evenings that last well into the night.
- Master chefs and mini sous-chefs will love the community herb garden.
- Owners will enjoy a resort-style swimming pool complete with an expansive deck and lounge chairs to splash or laze the days away.
- Runners and walkers will appreciate the meandering paved recreation footpaths and waterfront boardwalk weaving through the neighbourhood for early morning jaunts or sunset strolls.
- Wellness enthusiasts will feel right at home with a fully equipped gym and yogis will relish in the outdoor yoga garden perfectly positioned for sun salutations.
- Sports enthusiasts will enjoy convenient and preferred access to the Camana Bay Sports Complex which includes two tennis courts, two basketball courts, one eight-lane, 25-metre swimming pool, and a world-class sports field.
- And don’t forget the little ones who will have their very own neighbourhood playground.
If you are looking for a duplex, condo or townhome in Grand Cayman, look no further than OLEA. For more information on owning a home in OLEA, we invite you to click here to send a message and provide your contact details. Also, stop by the Sales & Presentation Centre on Market Street in Camana Bay.
Opened in March 2019, the Sales Centre is located beside Activ Angels in the space previously occupied by Le Visage and is the perfect location to showcase the environmentally friendly product offerings – 124 condos, townhomes and duplexes.
Sales Centre visitors can enjoy a welcoming and inviting space (furnished by Design Studio Interiors in Camana Bay) to come to learn more about this new waterfront community that features the first lazy river in the Cayman Islands. Renderings of OLEA and its amenities will be on display in the window to pique interest. Visitors can explore floorplans of OLEA’s substantial offerings: 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condos; 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes; and 3- and 4-bedroom canalfront duplexes. Visitors can also view an interior presentation for finishings and fixtures which will give them a sense of the style and quality of these exceptional homes.
The Sales Centre will also serve as a destination where owners can connect with the project manager to confirm their selections for their homes. Samples of finishings and fixtures, including the countertops and millwork selections will soon be available to view, and a display of kitchen cabinets will be featured so potential owners can see first-hand what these will look like.
Visitors will also discover the many benefits that come with living in a thoughtfully designed, sustainable neighbourhood that is within walking distance to the many amenities that are available at Camana Bay. Stop by the Sales Centre any time between 12 and 5 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; mornings will be used for purchaser presentations or for meetings by appointments, so contact the OLEA team to set up your appointment today if mornings work better for you.
OLEA truly embodies the Caribbean lifestyle and will enable owners to experience a greatly enhanced quality of life. The community will be about neighbours getting to know one another, spontaneous gatherings, children meeting by the pool, impromptu playing – quintessential community life. Those who work at Camana Bay can even walk to work, walk home for lunch or walk to Seven Mile Beach on the weekends. Owners can visit Camana Bay by strolling or biking across the beautiful waterfront boardwalk that connects OLEA to the Town Centre.
Buying a home at OLEA can be life changing and the Sales & Presentation Centre will enable visitors to fully understand the benefits. To ensure interested buyers can have all of their questions answered, contact [email protected] or call+1.345.640.OLEA with any questions.